- Hug, 2011
- Wounded Wood I, 2017
- Wounded Wood III, 2019
- Homesick, 2012
- Walk Away, 2013
- The Long Way Home (unframed), 2007
- On the Edge of Town (by Day), 2006
- On the Edge of Town (By Night) (unframed), 2006
- Together Alone, 2014
- Slow Boat, 2016
- All the Trees Above, 2019
- The Deal, 2015
- The Tangled Wood (Composition I), 2018
- Merry Go Round, 2012
- Waiting for Rain (Panel 2) 2nd state, 2013
- Waiting for Rain (Panel 1) 2nd state, 2013
David Frazer is an Australian artist renowned for fine wood engravings, linocuts, etching and lithographs as well as his sculptures and paintings.
Frazer's work explores a sense of place, and the emotions of longing, nostalgia and isolation that accompany it. The universal yearning to be 'somewhere else' is a common thread throughout. It exists in his figures amidst bleak Australian landscapes, along with those fixed in a foreign locale. Combined with this is a gentle sense of whimsy and humour. Frazer's skill as a storyteller is always present in the strong narrative component of both his paintings and his prints.
Frazer is the recipient of many awards in Australia and Internationally. In 2007, he took part in the International Print Biennale in China where he was the major prizewinner. He was also awarded first prize at the 2019 Cossack Art Awards in Western Australia.